July 28, 2011

Thursday Thirteen Random Things

  1. We have a full on Pokemon obsession going on in our house right now. They are all put in a binder, organized and reorganized. And that binder goes everywhere.
  2. I hate Pokemon. At least he has baseball cards in that binder, too.
  3. C-man's counting down the days until we leave
  4. So am I. 3 days to go.
  5. Harry gets shaved today. Which is a good thing, because a week in the water would make for a pretty swampy smelling dog.
  6. I have a dental cleaning today. I forgot the last one, so it's overdue. I hate the cleanings, but it always feels better the next day.
  7. I am mostly ready for the trip. Everything but toiletries and final electronics are packed.
  8. We don't have rail tickets purchased, and we'll have to do it while there.
  9. That's because every credit card I try to use gets shut down when I try to buy them. How many times can I call a credit card company to tell them I'll be in Japan and need to make some foreign purchases before they actually let me do it? I've tried 3 different credit card companies with the same result. Frustrating.
  10. The lawn needs to get cut before we go. It's been 2 weeks since we've done it, and it's scraggly but not really overgrown because it's been dry. We've had a ton of rain now. Hopefully it dries out enough before Saturday to be able to cut it.
  11. I haven't gotten all passy-outy lately. I think it must have been an inner ear thing. At least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
  12. We gave the last of our baby stuff away to a co-worker last night. It makes it easier to see it all go when you know it's going to go to someone who will make good use of it.
  13. I only just remembered that earlier in the year I was selling baby stuff on Craigslist to save for this year's trip. Jackpot! Jennifer's got a little extra spending cash!

No comments: