April 11, 2012

Ask me a question

There's been a big cognitive leap forward in our house, and let's just say it isn't me. We're constantly playing, "Ask me a question so I can answer it." It's like you can almost hear the sucking sound of knowledge being absorbed. Which is kind of cool.

Since he's really liking to read to himself now, we went and got him his very own library card. He though the was such big stuff signing his name on his own card. It was really cute.

We also finally opened a savings account for him. The child was Mr. Moneybags, so it was long overdue. Who knew a weekly allowance and birthday could make you so rich.

Beerman, after COUNTLESS hours of research, is now starting the buying phase of the fish tank set up. (Cough, choke, sputter.) It's a good thing I co-signed on C-man's savings account, because we may be living on that after this!

And me - besides non-stop sneezing from this spring, and biking with C-man, I mowed the lawn for the first time, and it was heavenly. I even beat the meticulous lawn lady next door to it.

I really love vacation.

No comments: