April 27, 2012

Racing to the weekend

Oh my goodness, the weekend is almost within my reach! And, of course, it's going to be a busy one with the school fundraiser (yea, chicken dress!) and a Yankees little league scrimmage game. C-man got his new uniform last night (a necessary size bigger than last year), and thankfully, he's still #9. (He was worried about that.)

I'm worried whether my new contacts will come in today. I threw out my old ones because they were, well, old. Except I never looked at the fact that I had no others to wear! (How did that happen? I always have spare contacts!?) So now I'm wearing glasses, which are decidedly unsexy. And I'm NOT going to this fundraiser in glasses. So let's all say a collective prayer to the contact gods that they get delivered today so I'm not blind as a bat Saturday night!

C-man is just thrilled he's going to have a sleepover on Saturday night. The child is a sleepover king.

I've found myself checking out plane flight prices for next Easter so I can budget appropriately for it. Apparently it's too far away to get accurate quotes. It doesn't matter much, though. I'm figuring it out now so when they let me book, I'm doing it. Blue macaws and white beaches or bust!

In the meantime, enjoy your weekend of cold, crummy weather. Ick. But hey, at least it's the weekend!

No comments: