April 4, 2012

Randomly Wednesday

We won the hermit crab lottery, and they are now sitting on my kitchen counter. The instructions that came with them were vague. "Feed and water daily." Um, how much? Thankfully, my hermit crab expert has been helping me out. After hearing my friend tell me she killed the school duck last year, I'm kind of nervous about the whole thing. Thankfully, Beerman is good at keeping things alive, so I'll be depending on him!

Last night I asked C-man if he'd rather go to Legoland or a real jungle next year on vacation, and he responded, "Legoland."

Some friends convinced us to go to the church and school dinner dance this year, which is held later this month. Which means I need a new dress. Have you tried looking for a new dress lately? They don't have sleeves and barely cover the necessities. And after this past winter, I have a lot of necessity that needs to be covered. This is not going to be an enjoyable search.

I'm so unable to focus this week. I think vacation is going to be a really important step in the right direction.

No comments: