April 29, 2012

Blogger ate my post. And my feet hurt

So for some reason, blogger decided to eat my earlier post. Strange. So let's try to recreate the magic.
Last night was the school/church dinner-dance-auction fundraiser. It was a lot of fun. We didn't win much, to C-man's chagrin. Beerman is going to the home brewers event (as a participant, not an entrant, because we didn't think that'd be very fair) and the K4 teacher roped me into a book club event. And we donated to the church hall refurbishment. We think we did that twice - Beerman donated via text, and while I wasn't noticing him doing that, I donated live. Oops. Oh well, there are worse things for our money to go toward.






I wore my chicken dress. It was predictably, the only red dress in the crowd. And definitely the only one with eggs on it.
We were in the middle of the dessert dash, and just missed the carrot cake and apple strudel I really wanted. We got a chocolate polka dot cake that was pretty good, though.

A good time with good friends. We laughed and drank and danced. My feet are reminding me of the dancing today. But now, it's time to put on our Yankees hats. Because it's game day. Whoot!

3 comments:

Mary Z said...

Great dress, on a great-looking gal!

SarahinSC said...

You look beautiful in your chicken dress!

Kim said...

I love your dress!!! Who would have thought a chicken dress? Not I.