June 16, 2012

Another day, another game

Another weekend, another baseball game. It got rained out in the bottom of the 3rd, which was kind of a blessing since the kids had no pep and were down by 2. The most disappointing part was the kid who never gets a hit got a hit, and I was chatting and missed recording it. Shoot! That'll teach me to be friendly. Tomorrow, they play at Helfaer Field right next to Miller Park. It should be a good time.

My back has been torturing me to the point of not letting me sleep. I gave myself a boost this morning, but that always takes a couple of days to kick in. Depending on what we end up doing for Fathers Day before the game, I may see if I can get in for a massage tomorrow to try to straighten things out.

It was a long week for everyone, and I think we all really need the quietness. The plan is to see MIB 3 tonight. Here's hoping it's better than the 2nd one.

No comments: