June 29, 2012

It's Friday! Whoopeee!

  • We saw the Foo Fighters last night. Epic concert of rock god-dom. I really should have taken today off, though.
  • C-man slept over at a friend's house last night so we didn't have to do the babysitter nonsense. What are the chances he's well-rested today?
  • Baseball tournaments start tonight. The Yankees have kind of a hellacious schedule to get through, and these kids are really tired. I don't see them sticking in it very long, unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong.
  • My Yankees season video is done. Well, as done as it can be. At this point it would just be swapping new photos out for older ones. Maybe they'll do something amazing in the tournament for me.
  • I'm getting my tires rotated and aligned today. I figured it was time, since if you take your hand off the wheel, the vehicle does a hard left. Not a good sign.
  • The mid-week 4th is ruining my mojo. C-man has the 4th and 5th off, whereas my work gives us the 3rd and 4th. I'm taking the 5th off, since we have a 4th party to go to.
  • I think it must be the heat that is killing me lately. My fingers are so fat, I can't wear any rings. I have been wondering how long it'll be before my co-workers start questioning the health of my marriage!
  • I'm so happy it's Friday. Ahhhh....

1 comment:

l'empress said...

Wear your rings on a chain around your neck. (If you get a long chain, you can work it so that the rings are secure without fooling with the clasp. A hitch knot, I think.)