June 13, 2012

Randomly random hump day nonsense

C-man likes the Milwaukee Wave camp a whole lot. He loves the scrimmaging the best, but isn't sure if he wants to do this as an organized sport. So I guess that's a great thing to know.

I was feeling kind of good until this week's toxic waste injection. It was also the injection that after I did it must have had some sort of muscle cramp, because it shot back out of my stomach in a giant stream reminiscent of a cut artery in a horror movie. Maybe it's just coincidence, who knows.

I got a fortune cookie the other day. The fortune said, "Work on improving your exercise routine." What a crappy fortune. Mostly, because it's 100% right on. A friend has asked to go walking at night after work while our kids hang out at the park. I think that's a pretty fabulous idea.

C-man has 3 games this weekend in the heat. It'll be interesting to see how that goes!

No comments: