June 11, 2012

From inside my cube walls

I need to come up with a constructive project to do for the summer. Beerman has been working feverishly (both literally and figuratively this week) on the fish tank. C-man is sometimes around, but mostly not. And I'm feeling kind of mentally unchallenged. The toilets need to be scrubbed and the laundry washed, but really, that's not how I want time to pass me by. I have so many options, but am not sure where to focus my energy.

C-man started summer camp fun today. He's at the Milwaukee Wave camp this week until his regular summer camp starts next week. It's an absolutely beautiful day out. Something I only notice from the ambient light coming over my cube walls, but noticed nonetheless.

There are only two more weekends of regular season baseball left. My, how time flies! But then, of course, it's tournament time, so who knows how much we really have left. C-man is really in the groove of it now, and was lamenting on Sunday that there was no baseball to be played. Atta boy.

Here's to a quick week to get us back to the weekend!

1 comment:

kim said...

You are feeling mentally unchallenged? I have some advanced managerial economics that I'd glad send your way. :)