June 15, 2012

Playing ball

Little man slugged a double tonight in the first of three games this weekend. What fun it is. They ended up tying the game though. Definitely better than a loss, as they remain undefeated.

My arthritis has really been flaring up. I've been trying to ignore it. I think I'm going to shoot up with the toxic waste a few days early to see if I can give it a jump start.

My new camera lens came today. Happy Fathers Day to me.

Harry got 2 dinners tonight. The spoiled puppy jumped wildly at the mention of dinner, so I fed him, thinking he hadn't been fed. He had been. Little liar.

Beerman and I have been watching Game of Thrones. We're up to the Season 1 finale. I'm kind of addicted, even though there is some pretty gratuitous nakedness throughout.

I'm so glad it's the weekend. I've waited all week for this.

No comments: