June 12, 2012

Is it Friday?

C-man enjoyed Wave camp yesterday. He was pretty tired last night though. We'll see how a whole week of this treats him.

I'm already ready for the week to be done. I'm kind of exhausted.

The baseball tournament schedule came out. It's hard to believe it's that time again. I don't think his team could have drawn a worse schedule. They have to play an extra game and hit the other hardest team in the league by the 2nd game. Ick.

I've been starting to put together this year's baseball video ahead of time. In theory it was to be ahead of the game. In reality, I think it means I'm going to end up doing and redoing it three times since I have more time.

Beerman is slowly recovering from his crud. It sure would be nice to have us all healthy at once. Especially with Father's Day coming up.

Although Fathers Day will be spent at a baseball game.

Is it Friday yet?

No comments: