June 14, 2012

Summer colors

I am loving the summer colors and smells. Unfortunately, I am not loving the summer sneezes. Ever since C-man was born, my allergies have magically been pretty minimal. This year, however, seems to be an exception and nothing has been very helpful. So if you see my prying my eyes open, ignore it.


My hairs are getting cut today. I've rescheduled my appointment twice due to sickness and work. (Stupid work getting in the way of my beauty!) So I am soooo overdue. I love head massage hair cut day.

I ordered a new Nikkor 70 - 300 mm camera lens for myself for Fathers Day. I figured I had a hand in making him a father so should benefit a little. Really, I just have been realizing I'm finally ready for a bigger zoom, wanted it in time before baseball tournament season, and found an absolutely screaming deal being run a few places. Jackpot! It's supposed to be here Friday.


Harry has been an increasingly sassy pooch. Beerman claims it's my fault. Which probably isn't far off. Although, he doesn't get all excited and jump in the air when I'm in the kitchen chopping stuff...

I realized that I haven't been taking many self-portraits this past month. I guess it's time to get on that project again because while it feels a bit crazy, it does help with the creativity and technique.

I dropped C-man and the neighbor off at soccer camp today. They both got out of the car and immediately started joking around with the players like they were old friends. Give my kid an audience and he'll take it!

It's so good that it is almost the weekend. I really love summer weekends.

No comments: