June 20, 2012

Wednesday fluff and stuff

I ordered some summer shirts, because I need them badly. They're all striped. Apparently this is my summer of stripes.

Still no word on my car. They said July sometime, but I was kind of hoping it'd come sooner than that. Alas.

I'm working from home today, so C-man and I got to sleep in. We both needed that. I think he's going through yet another growth spurt, since he's been the emotional equivalent of a 14 year old girl and eating second dinners. And our having been out late the last few nights wasn't helping matters.

I ordered C-man an Aoki baseball card. You'd think you could find one of those at the stadium with the 2012 Brewers baseball card sets. But you'd be wrong.

We have some friends coming over Friday. They're Brazilian and South African, so we decided meat would be a good option. We're still debating which variety.

The problem with working from home is there is no one to make me lunch. I'd really like a live-in cook for when Beerman's at work.

No comments: