June 3, 2012

Batting 1000

  • C-man went 5 for 5 this weekend. Further proof that new glasses were really necessary.
  • We got the patio furniture arranged, the cushions put on, and the umbrella positioned where I want it. Now if Jeeves would just bring me my mojito.
  • Harry seems mostly back to snuff since he hurt his back. We've been making him taking it slow, which he hasn't appreciated at.all. He rolled in something dead this morning. I'm sure it was just to spite me.
  • Harry got his summer shave yesterday. He's much happier and not looking at me all panty-panty and with those "Dear God, just shave me already!" eyes.
  • My cold is starting to wrap up. I'm still coughing and snotting, but much less. I don't feel like I'm completely disgusting, at least. I'm hoping it'll be gone at the end of this week.
  • It's C-man's last week of school. It's so hard to believe I'm going to have a second grader! He is still my baby, though. Friday night he called me over to the dugout to tell me he loved me. I'm guessing I won't have that much longer.
  • Hope you enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: