September 16, 2014

Randomness



  • My right eye has been twitching for several days. I'm one 'youbetcha' and a family snowmobile brawl away from being Sarah Palin
  • I got assigned to run the scoreboard and time for one of C-man's football games. Um... Could there be a worse person to do that?
  • I had my winterizing my beehives lesson last night. I pretty much learned I shouldn't take any of their honey and should start feeding them again. Darnit.
  • There is a release date for the next James Bond movie. That makes me happy.
  • Anytime this weird low weather front wants to move on, I wouldn't mind. I don't know what I'm chugging more - ibuprofen or antacids.
  • Football picture day for C-man tomorrow. Now the big question is, which socks will he wear?
  • They're wearing pink socks in October, and he's thrilled because it'll match his already pink skull cap and mouth guard.
  • There really isn't enough coffee in the world.

No comments: