- The bus comes 10 minutes earlier this year than it has in previous years. This makes Beerman and me cheer with delight. C-man still can't get his act together in time and was racing for the bus again today.
- He declared his teacher to be "phenomenal". I'm not sure how you determine that after one day, but it's a good start, at least.
- I've had terrible sinus headaches and ulcer pain lately. I'm sort of a mess.
- As of yesterday, football practices went down to 1 1/2 hours 3 nights a week. This morning, we got an email from the coach asking to bump them up to 2 hours by starting at 4:45.
- Seriously, who can get out of work, get their kid, get their kid dressed in pads, and then get them off to practice by 4:45? Oy.
- But C-man did think practice was way too short last night. Unbelievable.
- The good news is we got an email later in the day telling us they were just going to extend practice to 7 instead. Whew.
- My honey extractor came yesterday. It's so shiny and beautiful. Now I just really hope I get some honey to spin out in it.
- I'm really glad it's a short work week.
September 3, 2014
This, that, and all the other stuff
at 9:21 AM