September 24, 2014

You can take your pumpkin spiced latte...


These days, I'm spending my time drowning my child with elderberry syrup and Advil so he can function; searching the entire city for the right shade of Old Masters Wipe On stain; special ordering kitchen doors at 8 p.m.; doing non-stop laundry for a kid who wears a school uniform during the day, sweaty sports clothes in the evening, and another set for bed; sneezing; and working like a crazy person for this major event I have to be at in Orlando next week. It wouldn't be so terrible if I could sleep at night. But melatonin, valerian, tramdol... nothing is doing it lately.

Honestly, you can take your fake pumpkin spiced everything and your Fall. I really just want to keep my summer!

1 comment:

l'empress said...

I'll take a sweet potato pie, and just keep it out of the coffee. I too shall miss summer.