September 25, 2014

Thirsty Thursday


  • I should probably drive north to see my bees this weekend because I haven't been there in 3 weeks. I've been debating whether leaving them for just one more week would be best to let them store what they can. After all, it's been in the 70s. But then I wonder if I should just harvest a little now and let the rest be theirs. Oh, the life of a first-year beekeeper is so unknown.
  • The sunrise was amazing this morning. It is one great thing about fall. Spectacular sunrises.
  • Beerman comes home today. Apparently to some drywall mud duties. That doesn't sound like fun at all.
  • I have to order floor tile for the mudroom. Or closet. Or whatever it is we've created.
  • C-man's favorite movies are currently The Waterboy and the latest version of The Longest Yard. Football really has taken over our lives. I don't know what he'll do in November.
  • I'm breaking in another pair of shoes today. I know I've said it before, but there really needs to be a better way to do this. Ouch!

No comments: