September 11, 2014

This stuff today


  • Oh my gosh, the Brewers actually won last night. As the saying goes, even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes.
  • I don't understand all these "Thank our Vets" messages today. Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all complaining about those who serve in the military. I'm just confused at why, all these years later, we continue to confuse our military with an act of terrorism.
  • It's almost unfathomable that it's been 13 years since that day happened.
  • C-man has speed and agility class tonight. Tuesday night after this class, even though he was all sweaty, he decided he hadn't worked out enough and went for another 1/2 mile run after. We'll see what happens tonight.
  • I really need to start working out, too. He is unknowingly shaming me with all this activity.
  • The fall harvest session for my beekeeping class is Monday night. I'm so glad I get to go and ask a bunch of questions. I'm quite nervous about my winter preparation and if these bees have enough stores, especially since it was in the 40s this morning!
  • Tonight is band instrument pick out night. I thought we had another year before this started. C-man is leaning toward a trumpet. At least I'd be able to help him, I guess.

1 comment:

l'empress said...

When you talked about bee stings, I was reminded of some early research into using bee venom to alleviate chronic pain. The research was discontinued, I think, because of side effects like allergies.

However, I couldn't help wondering whether you had any relief, despite the pain of the stings themselves.