- One of the parents of a kid on the baseball team doesn't have an email address. Huh? How is that even possible? Don't you need that to sign up for just about everything?
- The snow came last night. Of course, the snow and ice happen when Beerman is away. I'm hoping it goes away soon. So far, with 3 days in, March can suck it.
- Kohl's stock is above 74 for anyone watching. I, of course, watch closely and was more than happy to yell, "Sell!" at the opening bell this morning. That felt pretty good.
- I keep trying to like Instagram, and am failing. But then I found @hotdudesreading. That helped my engagement.
- Is it Thursday yet? Only 2 days until Beasley Day!
March 3, 2015
2 Days to Go
at 10:11 AM