March 25, 2015

Hump Daaaaaaaaaay!



  • I've been waiting for my Amazon order to arrive. Upon further review, it was delivered to Petersburg, Virginia. FedEx fail again.
  • But Amazon is johnny on the spot about replacing it and getting it to me next day. Nice.
  • I rented a new lens for this weekend's state wrestling tournament. I'm so excited to use it because I really want this lens, but can't justify buying it yet. Let's just hope FedEx doesn't screw this one up, too.
  • I've been researching for our next trip. Probably next year when I move up a decade. Because what doesn't take the sting away from turning 40 like Hungarian wine?
  • Speaking of next trips, I'm also looking for a good place to stay in San Francisco this summer. I think I may try out AirBNB.
  • I was told I looked beautiful and refreshed this morning. Thank you Tramdol and a gallon of de-puffer concealer!
  • Beasley knocked the iPad over, so I can't see what he's doing today. Darn it.

No comments: