March 30, 2015

So there you have it.


We spent our weekend at the State youth wrestling tournament. C-man was a spectator, with the broken finger and not qualifying and all. But he cheered on his teammates and got to see his good friend and sparring partner win the whole darned thing for his weight class. That was really cool. He also got to see 5 of the kids he'd wrestled compete, with 3 of them winning their brackets. So at least he knows what he has to do if he wants to be serious about this. I, of course, took a trillion photos with a lens I'd rented. You know, for when I have a spare $2000 to spend on a lens, I at least know I really like it.

So the wrestling season is over. It's a good thing baseball practices have started, or we wouldn't know what to do with our spare time.

C-man declared last night that Leprechauns and the Easter Bunny are not real. "Because I've been to the end of a rainbow, and there's nothing there. So Mom, can you just admit that you hide my basket? But don't worry, I'm still going to believe in Santa." Translation: I absolutely don't, but please continue to give me all those presents!

In other news, well, I don't have a lot of other news. My joints hurt, I've got a 4 day work week before spring break, and really if we're truthful, my brain is already there. So there you have it. Monday.

No comments: