March 11, 2015

A lazy blogging day of randomness


  • The sun is shining, and the ice is melting. Hallelujah!
  • I got sprayed with salt from the salt truck while walking into work. Honestly, the stupidity of contractors laying salt when it's 60 degrees outside is beyond me.
  • C-man really hurt his middle two fingers last night at practice. They are all swollen and painful. Poor thing. I'm hoping it isn't broken. It didn't swell up more this morning than it had last night, at least.
  • A co-worker told me about the At Home app where you can set it up and check the video of where your other device is set up. She showed me her sleeping dog. I'm totally doing this.
  • Speaking of the dog, Beasley continues to be awesome. Somehow we have to get him a mid-week park visit, though, because an hour-long walk last night was not enough.
  • Beerman's searching for a trainer to help us with him, because he needs some walking manners. Although he is coming along on the waiting to go outside and sitting before meals, which is nice.
  • I know Daylight Savings only took an hour away, but it sure feels like more. I'm looking forward to the weekend already.

No comments: