January 4, 2007

Back in Blue!

Well, we're back, back Well, we're back in BLUE! What a good day in our country. One of the best since, oh, let's say 1992. Go Nancy, Go Deval, Go BLUE! Woo-hoo!! We're going to Chippewa Falls this weekend for a wedding reception. I'm hoping to get a few geocaches while there. I won't have much time, but there's always time to get one or two! I got a travel bug at this one today. Bertie London is supposed to get to London. If anyone's going East, let me know so I can get Bertie to you! In the ongoing saga of Why Corporate Life Sucks, today I was assigned the project of finding circles. Yes, paper circles. 20-8" dark shade and 20-6" light shade circles; 24 dark shade 6" circles and 100 light shade 4" circles. All in cardstock. Oh, and do it by tomorrow morning. I'm so glad I got a 3.96 GPA. It makes it all so frickin' worthwhile.

No comments: