January 3, 2007

Is It Friday Yet?

Last night we had a Beerman-special made-up-from-fridge-ingredients dinner. But I'm in love with it, so I thought I should share. Bake a sweet potato. Fry up some ground turkey (one of my favorite meats these days), add a can of tomatoes, some cumin, some chipotle, some green chiles, and a splash of cayenne, salt and pepper. Put meat mixture on top of potato with grated cheese and sour cream. Hea-ven in less than 30 minutes! In hobby/knitting news... (note from paragraph 1 that I ate meat last night - I'm not in the deep end yet) I'm knitting a scarf for Beerman right now. I'm about half-way done. I'm pretty proud of myself that I'm able to do this. I actually bought a sweater pattern, and will try that next with some beautiful Alpaca yarn. I'll probably rip it out 400 times before it's right, but whatever. It's a January hobby. Notre Dame plays LSU tonight. I'm going to a co-worker/neighbor's house to eat pizza, drink beer, and watch the game. Go IRISH!

No comments: