January 30, 2007

Twosdays

"He's changing the history of the past." Last night on my way home, I was listening to W talk about Iran. And I swear, this was a direct quote. Um... as opposed to the history of the future? This guy is an idiot. I met a former co-worker out last night. He informed me that Hugo Chavez gave Joe Kennedy oil to be sold. The money then is to go to get poor people heating fuel money. Brilliant. The problem? People won't take the money because it's from Chavez. Yet they'll buy it at Citgo? Yet we finance the belly of this country off Chinese loans? Yet we give away our fundamental manufacturing jobs to "nuc-clr" Korea? I'm so amazed by the political system we've got. Okay, enough ranting about that. Just when I thought it was gone, the circles have reared their ugly head again at work. My VP came to my desk and asked for more. So I have 2 questions: Why is a VP concerned with the size and color of paper circles? and Are you effing kidding me!?!?! C-man has been having night terrors the last couple of nights. I'm cutting him off all TV except for Bob, because I know it was his monster truck video that did it. I didn't know this until Beerman informed me this morning that they were watching tanks blow things up. Um... no. I still have my cold, but now it's shifting back into my lungs. Perfect. No sleep and now coughing too. The sweet thing is that Beerman has been dropping C-man at daycare this week so I don't have to endure the heart wrenching departure. With Beerman, C-man is just fine. If I drop him off, he's a mess, and then I'm a mess, and then it all sucks. This way, we're all much happier. I'm hoping he gets over this morning anxiety thing soon. I'm hoping that cutting off the tanks blowing up crap on his DVD will cut the nightmares, thereby cutting the anxiety. We'll see. In other good news, it's payday today! Whoopee! But tomorrow's tax day. So it all goes to that. Boooo!

No comments: