January 17, 2007

Hump Day

Beerman stayed home with C-man today. Since he still had a fever, they went in to the doctor. The good news is no pneumonia or influenza. The bad news is what we already knew - ear infection. I'm hoping he's good to go back to school tomorrow, but I don't think he will be. I got invited to a geocaching janboree this weekend. Beerman said, "If we go to a geocaching janboree, I'm going to need a lot to drink." I guess we'll go to Shedd Aquarium instead. I finished knitting a scarf and hat for myself. The hat is a bit lopsided, but that's cool. I just put a tassle on top and hold my head high when I wear it. When I have the energy, I'll post a picture of me sporting my "beautiful" creations. Brother-in-law Tim starts a new job next week. Yea for new jobs in a thriving company! Let's just hope it's not a mean corporate job like I've got. Because those blow.

No comments: