January 10, 2007

Hooray for Hump Day

What was once lost has now been found. Like the prodigal son, my gps has found its way back to me. Okay, so it accidentally fell into a laundry basket in our hasty unpacking, and it's not all that dramatic. But I'm back! So I stopped at one on my way to work. I couldn't find it. Maybe it's because I was crawling around on the ground under pine trees in heels and a skirt. As so many of us know, this is the first full week in a long time. And boy does it feel like it! In my continuing saga of "corporate America blows", we don't get a day off until Memorial Day! What about MLK day? Presidents Day? Good Friday? Easter Monday? These people have no sense of balance around here. I'm almost done with scarf #2. I haven't decided if my next project is to be a sweater (which I purchased acorn-colored alpaca yarn and a pattern for - does this sound like me at all?) or a felt purse. Regardless, I need to start thinking about what my next hobby should be if I'm going to do 12 new things this year. I'm debating whether it should be guitar lessons or language lessons.

No comments: