January 11, 2007

Beckham Becomes a Yank

The best news of my day... David Beckham is now going to be a Los Angeles Galaxy. Yum! This definitely calls for a trip to Chicago when they play. The other great thing was my 2:30 chair massage. It was so wonderful. I just wish you didn't get those funky lines on your face after you get up. I've been trying to geocache on my way to work in the morning, and it just doesn't work. I don't know what's wrong - the fact that I only have a few minutes to find it, that I'm in heels crawling under trees and on riverbanks, or that I'm missing my C-man yelling "MUGGLES!" Anyhow, somewhere in the middle of the errands this weekend, I'm going to log a few in. So many caches, so little time. Anyhow, did I mention David Beckham is coming to play in the U.S.??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find a fast food resturant's commerical works great here. On your way to work, if Caching is going to make you late, then grab some breakfast on your way. That way you aren't the "late because of geocaching" person, you're the "brought breakfast this morning" person!