January 12, 2007

TGIF

What a long ass week. Whew. I'm pretty glad to wrap this one up. Our plan was to go to Shedd Aquarium this weekend, but I've put the kabosh on that. I've got some work to do (freelance, so it's worth $$$) and a hair appointment. So we're definitely there this weekend. Plus, this gives me the chance to find those damn caches I haven't been able to locate in a skirt and heels before work. Although I did thoroughly enjoy the tip to bring breakfast to my colleagues so my "lateness" would not be questioned, I still think the dirt stains on my hands and knees are a dead giveaway to my activities. Beerman sent me a great flowering mum plant at work today. What a sweet surprise that was. Funnier yet was that I saw them on my way back from lunch and commented to a co-worker that I was sure they were mine. :-) Our home internet access is down. Roadrunner can't seem to explain why. Jerks. For $40 a month you think they could think a little harder.

No comments: