January 31, 2007

Hump Day

I realized this morning that I never post about my own favorite blogs. I make it a rule not to list any on the side like many blogs do. It's personal preference, really, not wanting to clog up my blog. But I'm ending my ban, because this is by far one of my favorites. I've often thought of submitting something, but can't think of anything creative enough. Someday, maybe... http://postsecret.blogspot.com I paid our property taxes today. Whew, it costs a lot to live in our dump of a house. We've got to move! I must once again congratulate the American public that voted for W. Billions squandered in Iraq, hundreds of thousands or Iraqis dead, 3085 of our own soldiers gone, and I'm still paying $2.50 at the pump. Well done. (I'm getting pretty politically cantankerous these days, in case you couldn't tell.) Can anyone believe that the Miami government is planning a party for Castro's death?!? The Orange Bowl is reserved, t-shirts printed, and salsa bands reserved. Not that I'm a big proponent of the man's policies, but WOW! At work we have to have weekly touchbases with our direct reports. (Their language, not mine) Anyhow, I've decided to make them productive. So tomorrow my direct report and I are going to get manicures during our time. Friday I'm scheduled to go golfing with my other report. I've never been told they have to be in the office... C-man was officially limited to Bob the Builder last night, and no nightmares. Thank God! I'm so sick right now, though, that it doesn't feel I slept at all. Hopefully I can catch up tonight.

No comments: