January 8, 2007

It's Monday Again

I got a 3.966 GPA during grad school. On Friday, I cut out circles. Today, I cut out circles and discussed - for over an hour - the merit of having each circle a different hue and size. I am going to stick a pencil in my eye. Corporate life is beyond ridiculous. No wonder Dilbert is so funny to some people. A bunch of geocaches were hidden this weekend. I found the one in Chippewa Falls. Somehow in the unpacking process, I can't find my gps. Tonight I'm on the search for it because a couple are on my way to work in the morning. Yes, I know, I'm addicted. Staying with the addiction theme, the Journal-Sentinel had an article on knitting this weekend. I've decided I want to try to make a felt purse. And for the record, I ate meat lasagna for lunch. And what do you do with your poinsettias after Christmas? I have a cute little one on my desk, which I hate to throw out, but it is past its prime. I feel bad for it. Okay, again, I ate meat lasagna for lunch.

1 comment:

mkecurler said...

Happy New Year!
Hope all is well.