May 21, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

It was pointed out to me this morning that the crazies at my work don't greet you with "good morning," as a normal human would do, but cheerily proclaim, "Happy Wednesday!" with a giant smile. Now, I know one of our service standards is "Smile and say hi," but this is a bit out of control. So I proclaim to not fall into the cult, and will continue to just utter a polite "good morning" to those I meet. **************************** So West Virginia and Kentucky voted for Hillary. Hmmmm... low education, racism in the South, and the fact that their delegates don't matter anymore... Hardly a "victory" if you know what I mean. Hillary is starting to look like Huckabee these days. **************************** I watched Idol last night. I still love David Cook, but he sure didn't bring any excitement last night. Not that it matters, anyone see Fantasia sing the other week? Wow. Anyhow, dialidol.com is predicting a major Cook win, which is a bit surprising to me. Good, but surprising.

No comments: