May 29, 2008

Oh my...

Remember when you had a navel ring and then all the high school girls started to get them? Yeah, not so cool anymore. Well, my mom is blogging. Holy balls. Check her out at: seniorreport.blogspot.com. I'm taking C-man to finally get his 3 year-old photo this afternoon. He's relatively scratch-free, so hopefully he'll maintain that throughout the day. I totally forgot about the appointment until I got to work, so I will have to go home, steam his clothes, race to daycare, make sure his hair is down, and then get him to the picture. Awesome. I love when I plan so well. And can someone tell me how this equates? Are China, Myanmar, Darfur, and Tibet no longer news? Because this is quite a stretch... http://money.cnn.com/2008/05/29/news/companies/dunkin_donuts.ap/index.htm?cnn=yes + =

No comments: