May 19, 2008

Must-Have Monday

Here are my latest must-haves: For all those ticks the dogs picked up while at my parents despite of the Frontline we used: To keep C-man busy while we were planting. This way he can "help" us dig while we plant. (Thank you Mom and Dad for this one!)

The Garmin GPSMap 60cx we purchased last summer. Geocaches run scared:

And this website to help us plant this weekend:http://www.bhg.com/gardening/plans/easy/butterfly-garden-plan/

**************************************

Today is my 7th wedding anniversary with Beerman. He has to work late. Boo. At least we celebrated last weekend and this weekend, so I can't complain. Plus, daycare is running a late-night on Friday, so we'll go out again. All in all, we've celebrated our anniversary a lot.

But wow, 7 years already. Isn't it the 7 year Itch? In the immortal words of my mother, "Better not be!" Like sands through the hourglass...

No comments: