May 25, 2008

I don't think that plant is going to fit...

After a fabulous breakfast at the corner VIP table at the local IHOP, we went geocaching again. Just two quick ones before we started planting again. Then we went to the local garden center to get MORE plants. I got my butterfly bush, though, which should be cool. Now I have to figure out where in the hell to put it! I've started on a new knitting project to use up some extra yarn I had leftover. I've decided since I'm done with all the baby knitting, I should use up the yarn I have before buying new stashes of crap I won't get to for months. We'll see how long this lasts. I seem to have a lot of "leftovers" lying about. My chocolate ice cream turned out. Guess reading the instruction manual does help. Who knew? I'm so thankful I have one more day off before needing to go back to work. This 3 1/2 day weekend stuff is what it's all about.

No comments: