May 6, 2008

Post-Birthday Taco Tuesday

Yes, yesterday was Cinco de Mayo, but if Taco Johns says today is Taco Tuesday, then who am I to argue with that? I got soooo many birthday wishes yesterday from all over the world. Just when I was getting all woeful about not having a good enough circle of friends (Real Age told me that, after all, so it must be true!), I have an e-mail box full of well-wishers. So that was a nice little pick-me-up out of my well of self-pity. A co-worker took me out for Indian food at lunch, which was nice. Today, my team is taking me out. There really is something to this birthday week thing. I went to knitting last night. I'm starting a new cap-sleeve cardigan pattern with this yarn. It looks great knitted up, but man is it a pain to knit. The pattern is super detailed, so 12 hours in the car this weekend should help with some good concentration time so I don't end up with a cable in the wrong direction. Well, enjoy your beautiful day!

No comments: