May 20, 2008

Tuesday in a Tizzy

Beerman has a BFD all-day technical presentation today. He was finishing it late-late last night. This morning I proofed it. He went to save it and the whole thing froze. Enter: official panic mode. We scrambled to get my edits back in, but the poor thing had to then re-create everything he did late last night. I'm not sure why somewhere in the middle of all that work the save button wasn't ever hit... but I've done dumber things. Anyhow, mix that with C-man whining "I want to take my Baby to school!" and you have my morning. Late for my early team meeting, which was okay, but still in a bit of a frazzle when I arrived. Luckily, they had coffee waiting for me. Nothing says Calm-me-down like a cup of caffeine. In knitting k-news (I'm so funny), I finished a baby girl shrug. I'll take a photo of the one I did and post it. It's sooo-oooo cute. I have another one to go, and then to finish a cute little hat. Then I can ship them out to the new babies of friends we've recently had born. American Idol is on tonight. Let's hope America gets it right and sends that little kid straight to the Disney channel where he belongs.

No comments: