May 1, 2008

Stand Up Kind of Guy

C-man now stands to pee. He learned how at the Brewers game the other day when there was no other option, and he loves it. "Look at it splash!" Great. I now have a new addiction to add to the long list of addictions: http://play.typeracer.com/. 95 wpm is my fastest so far. I vow to break 100! Mwah-ha-ha-ha! Yes, my life is lame. I went out last night to the Milwaukee Rep to see Armadale. The drinks ahead of time and meeting some new people was fabulous fun. The play itself was really lame. I think the combination of not having slept the night before (damn these storms), having been up on my feet all day long for work, and then sitting down in one spot uncomfortably for 2 hours was a recipe for disaster. But it was fun getting out with people. C-man, of course, was still up when I got home, but then again, I didn't really expect him not to be. On a political note, Joe Andrew is switching to be an Obama Bar-acker. Could Hillary just please do the same so we can stop handing McCain this election on a silver platter. Did anyone hear this joker on CNN this morning? He wouldn't talk about his policies, only about his hatred for Tom Friedman. Really?!? And Hillary, I have a life-sized cutout of you in my basement. I used to love you. Wanted to be you. Worshipped you and your ability to stand up for who you were. No more. You and your ugly old-school 3 a.m. politics should go back to New York Arkansas Chicago Pennsylvania wherever the hell you are claiming to be from today and stop "Perot-ing" this election!

No comments: