July 5, 2009

4th Recap

We spent a large portion of today at the beach having an amazing time. We threw rocks into the water, rolled in the sand, made sand castles, stomped sand castles, made trenches and poured water into them, and caught tadpoles and watched them swim around our bucket. Then we got him a bigger bike, and he spent a lot of time riding it around the neighborhood. It's orange. (No photos allowed yet, because he's "not ready for everyone to see it yet!") I didn't take photos at the beach because I didn't want to have to worry about my camera. Plus, it was a lot of fun just playing. (If I'd had my camera, there would have been some awesome shots though!) So here is my recap of last night's fireworks. (Yes, I know, his left eye still looks red, puffy and gross. We're working on it.) Once he decided (thanks to the earplugs) that they sounded like bubblewrap, it was loads of fun. When Beerman took him to the bathroom, he opened the door while Beerman was going because he "didn't want to miss any!" Beerman was thrilled.
And here's today's roof progress. They've moved the electrical again, and are onto the side now. Apparently the siding to get rid of the Sanford and Son plywood look comes last.

No comments: