July 20, 2009

Daycamps and uniforms and backpacks... oh sigh...

So C-man's current school closes for cleaning this month. For a week. And their school starts the following week. Since he's switching schools in the fall, C-man's school doesn't start until the week AFTER. So there I was. Panicked about two weeks of what the hell are we going to do, since I'm saving all my remaining vacation for our Oktoberfest trip in September. Luckily, I can get him into the Y-day camp program by our house. Whew. Today I got an email from Lands End promoting it's uniform sale. So, I clicked on it and then hit purchase on a bunch of, gulp, "uniforms". (Brewers logo is no part of the school uniform. I don't know how we're going to break it to him.) Now I have to go buy the whole list of supplies he has to have for school. Granted, I still have a month in which to do it, but I think it's more the coming to terms with this. Because I guess it really is happening. C-man is officially going to school on September 1st. In a uniform.

1 comment:

Rogers5 said...

Here's a trick I had to do for the same reason. Let him wear it under his polo.