July 2, 2009

Let's get this party started

Oh yeah, that's right. No party. Because it's the 4th of July weekend. And what would the 4th holiday be without a major construction project at our house? Sigh... I'm having a one-woman pity party. Work is going to ramp up in the next couple of weeks, I'm saving all my vacation days for later in the year, and the only long weekend I actually get off the whole friggin' summer is going to be spent with my teeth rattling because they're pounding away on my roof. I could just cry. Or make an appointment for a massage. I'm going with option #2.

2 comments:

kathi said...

Option #2 sounds like a good choice! I still get the shakes thinking about our last big remodeling project which was (counts on fingers) heh, 8-9 years ago? Good luck with yours and hope it goes smoothly! But get the massage either way.

:: mingle mingle ::

(PS: I LOVE your cow + dolphin header!)

Indigo said...

Didn't you just get your roof done? Enjoy the massage, it's been 13 days and I could use another one.

Happly Mingling!