July 16, 2009

Going to the zoo, zoo, zoo, how 'bout you, you, you...

Tonight is Kids Night at the zoo for members. I'll give you 1 guess where we'll be from 5:15 - 8:30 tonight? Wait, I'll give you a hint... it rhymes with shmenguins. Ahhh, guano. And I guarantee we'll be eating Mickey Mouse ice creams (ears first, of course). I can't wait. ******************* And a giant happy birthday to Middle Sis. You don't look a day over 39. :-) (The package tracker says your goods left Oak Creek this morning, so they should get there today!)

1 comment:

Indigo said...

Sadly I did not go to the zoo tonight. We used to be members but haven't renewed in a couple years. Zoe and I used to hang out there in the mornings on the weekends when my husband worked 3rd shift and would need the house quiet so he could sleep. It's amazing how much time you can kill in the aquarium with a toddler. How was Kids Night? I miss the big cat house, it's spectacular!