August 25, 2009

But you know the best thing about business travel?

Oh dear God, I love room service. I call and get exactly what I want, when I want it. And then I get to eat it on top of a perfectly made, white duvet covered bed while watching some trashy cable show (that I don't get at home because I'm too lame to get cable). And the best part of all? Tthe company pays for it. And then in the morning, that little heavenly knock with my perfect eggs and fresh, strong coffee. It almost makes me shiver with the anticipation. Soooo much better than the "What do you want for dinner?" conversation, which is followed by the time it takes for dinner to cook, and then the clean-up. Sooooo much better.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

It ALMOST makes me want to be working again! (But my kind of jobs never had perks like this anyway)