August 6, 2009

Thinking and Planning and Stuff

So Beerman and I are heading to Europe in September. Let me clarify. Beerman is going to a beer conference in Munich, conveniently held the week before Oktoberfest. So of course, I've invited myself. Florence and seeing David has been on my bucket list. And since it's my first time to Europe (I know, I know, I've been to some real shitholes in the world, and never touched Europe), I am heading to Florence. So this is my current plan. Beerman flies to Munich. I fly there at some point during the week, I do Munich (including a visit to Dachau which for some reason I feel completely compelled to go see) and the surrounding area for a couple of days, do the Oktoberfest goodness for a day or two, take the night train to Florence, spend a couple of days, take another night train to Zurich, spend a couple of days, fly back to Munich to fly back home. Now that we have a general plan, I'm getting giddily excited. I just need to figure out hotels and stuff. Maybe we should actually buy the tickets first...

2 comments:

Indigo said...

I'm so jealous!!! I can't wait to have a real life where I can plan a trip to Europe. Have fun!!!

wineandroasts said...

Jealous doesn't even begin to TOUCH what I'm feeling! But am so very, very happy that you are getting to go! :o)