August 27, 2009

Got any oil?

Today was cardio day at bootcamp. Now that was something, considering I could hear my joints creaking like the tin man. Damn rain. But I am proud I went to bootcamp in the rain. I've been a little demotivated about the whole eating right and working out lately, which is a bad thing. I think I am moving back into a happy place about doing it again. At least that's what I tell myself after I finish 60 minutes of running with weights in the rain when I really just want to be back in bed.

3 comments:

wineandroasts said...

I'd be tender, I'd be gentle
And awful sentimental
Regarding love and art
I'd be friends with the sparrows
And the boy that shoots the arrows
If I only had a heart

:o)

Indigo said...

did you say that you ran? with weights? in the rain?

Okay, now I feel like a slug for running indoors, on my treadmill, while watching Top Chef this morning.

p.s. I'm soooooo jealous about the room service. :drool:

Bev Sykes said...

Running? Weights? What do these terms mean?

*mingle*