January 29, 2010

Moving Story

So it was an incredibly sappy story. The bench in he picture is dedicated in memory of a baby who died last year. The family dedicated the bench to her, and they recently had a new baby. So the picture of the day today is the mother and new little boy on the bench.
If that's not enough to make you cry, I don't know what is. The link to see it is up here.
********************
I got an email yesterday from the Morning Blend producer:
I encourage you to watch The Morning Blend on Friday. Your picture submission deeply moved one of our viewers and we’re going to talk about it on the show tomorrow.
So if you're around, watch this morning. I don't know what the story is, so it might suck, but hey - they're showing my photo twice!
P.S. What do you think that says for my chances of winning photo of the month now?

1 comment:

Indigo said...

I finally got around to watching the clip, what an amazing and moving story.