July 6, 2010

Miscellaneousness

  • I was on amoxocillan for 2 weeks, and am now halfway done with a 7 day course of avelox. I'm still coughing and now need to get an inhaler.
  • You'd think for all the steroids I'm on, I'd at least have some big guns for arms instead of just wanting to eat everything in sight.
  • So much for July being my month of running so I could run the Irish Fest 5K. Guess I'll be walking this year.
  • Tonight C-man has his Tuesday Night Slammers game.  It feels like walking through snot out there. It should be a blast.
  • Next week he has 3 baseball games in 3 days again. The mere thought of it makes me tired.
  • I'd forgotten how expensive day camp was in comparison to school. Whoa, those monthly bills pack a whallop! Thank God for an FSA plan.
  • I actually packed a lunch today. I always intend on doing that, and then just run out of time in the mornings.
  • We've been eating most of our meals outside lately. I really do love that.
  • 2 weeks ago, I was out of town so didn't take a picture of our CSA basket. Last week, I just forgot. Shoot!
  • I'm totally obsessed with tracking down my geneology stuff. Beerman told me I had to stop once I got to Eve. I told him it was a deal.
  • I've become a complete neti pot convert. Except for this morning. I wasn't quite awake and didn't tilt my head forward enough. I felt like I was listening to things from underwater for the first couple of hours this morning.

1 comment:

jon said...

I hope your feeling better. I hate medications. They do strange things to a person's body.

Yes, If you get to Eve on your family tree that might be a good stopping point. We don't want you referring the almighty diety as "Uncle God" or "Aunt God". (politically correct?!!!)

The bird in your picture looks like a red bellied woodpecker. It is hard to tell from the picture. size means a lot. The color and size looks right. They make a weird sound.