July 15, 2010

You've got to be kidding me: 6 a.m.

The rain isn't stopping. Every window in the basement is once again broken out and water continues to stream in. As a result, we currently 5" of water and sludge sitting in it.  Nothing like dirt, sludge and mold for a compromised immune system.

The next time I think about not wanting to go sit in my cubicle, I'll be more careful about what I'm wishing for.  In the meantime, I vow to visit the village manager every single day until this gets fixed.  He might suspect from the emails he's already received from me with a detailed timeline of photos, but he and I are going to get cozy. I'm on a mission now.

1 comment:

Indigo said...

ohmyfreakinggod. That's is awful! I've never seen flooding like this before!!!! I'm just shocked. You poor thing. At least if your dishwasher starts on fire the basement will put it out eventually, right? ;-)