August 21, 2011

Back to life, back to reality


As if being wholeheartedly welcomed back to reality, Cman has an ear infection. They won't diagnose a kid under 10 with sinus infection, but with my momoctorate, I say it's a sinus infection, too. I've been paying bills (When you go to the ATM on vacation and pull out Yen, it actually costs real Dollars apparently. A lot of them, in fact.) and trying to clean up the house between much needed breaks - the arthritis isn't all that great this week. I'm now completely convinced I need to kick the gluten from my diet. And exercise a lot more, but that part goes without saying. I'm incredibly thankful for the ability to have weekly cleaners, because I'd not be able to do the toilets and showers like this. In other reality-related news, Cman got his first homework assignment- the official "What I did this summer." He thinks he should take his ninja sword. We disagree. Regardless, he can't wait for school to start. I'm so thankful for having found a place that really suits him.

In the meantime, I'm going to try to enjoy the beautiful day the best I can, and cheer the Brewers on to another win. Hope you enjoy yours, too!

No comments: